Would you like to take part in our research?
Are you interested in sharing your perspectives and experiences about psychosocial well-being in stroke? We would love to talk with you!
We are particularly keen to talk with:
- Clinicians in acute care and rehabilitation
- People working in support roles who often play an important (but unseen) role in supporting well-being such as ward clerks or assistants
- Health service managers
- People who have been affected by stroke in the last two years and their whānau
- People who are living in residential care, or who have whānau in residential care.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to talk further about the research or participate in an interview.
Our contact details
- Email any enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Felicity Bright: email@example.com
- BJ Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our study flyer
Psychosocial well-being after stroke
Supporting well-being after stroke to improve understanding and enhancing care.